Author: Rosy King
By: Corporate Training Options, Australia “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion; creatures bristling with prejudice, and motivated by pride and vanity.” Dale Carnegie Learning the strategies to handle difficult people and situations well, and resolve them to everyone’s satisfaction, is an important life...
In many cases, people promoted to a supervisory role are in-house staff. It's critical that a smooth transition takes place, so here's a list of some of the hurdles you need to jump to ensure your new Supervisor knows how to achieve excellence in their new role.
Microsoft Project is innovative project management software, which allows you to streamline time consuming tasks involved with your projects. Developing practical skills in Microsoft Project will allow you to easily create new projects, manage multiple tasks and resources, and be able to schedule, track and manage costs and budgets for your projects.
Team Building is crucial for your team members' happiness, performance and success. Strong teams create a stable work environment and culture. Here are five "must have" tips you can use to make positive changes for your teams.
To improve your skills in Microsoft Excel, there are features and concepts you can learn to evolve your Excel knowledge to the next level.A lot of these features are designed to be user friendly and were created to let the program do the heavy lifting for you. So, with that said, let’s jump right in.
In a world where many transactions take place online, how does customer service fit in?It needs to be provided online, because when it’s required, customers demand fast answers to their questions and fast access to support.Here's 10 Ways you can use Technology to improve your online Customer Service delivery.
If you and your organisation have embraced Cloud applications, Microsoft Office 365 may be an untapped mine of productive potential.Here are seven tips you can use to work faster and smarter, using Microsoft Office 365.
Did you know that the cost of finding a new customer, is much higher than that of keeping your existing customers - around 5 times higher in fact.However, by looking after the customers you have, and making them lifelong fans, they will continue to buy from you, very possibly increase their business with you, and will recommend you to others.
Online Training from CTO provides you with a range of courses you can take anytime, anywhere – to improve your life, your relationships and your business, and have fun doing it! By: Corporate Training Options, Australia Learning new skills improves our lives, across all areas. As we gain knowledge, we have the ability to earn more...
Did you know that out of 100 adults approximately 84% have no goals. 13% do have goals, but don’t write them down. However, this 13% earn twice the amount of the 84% who have no goals. 3% of adults set written goals. They earn, on average, 10 times as much as the other 97% combined....