Accounting Essentials: Managing by the Numbers
Overview:Learning how to manage and understand your business finances is a critical skill. The knowledge gained from this course will help you learn the importance of the numbers in your business, and teach you how to use this information to confidently manage your business finances.
- The topics covered include:
- Getting the Right Numbers
- Reviewing your Financial Statements
- Making Money
- Identifying Costs and Their Behaviours
- Controlling Costs
- Are you Breaking Even?
- Operating Leverage
- Influences on Pricing
- Making the Numbers Work for You
This course has only one level
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Learn how various business transactions are reflected in the financial statements
- Identify the five cost categories and their components
Explore the three types of costs and their effect on profitability
- Understand the concept and calculation of break-even analysis
- Learn about operating leverage and its impact on profitability
- Discover the various influences on determining the appropriate price for a product or service
- Understand the problem-solving process of identifying costs relevant to decision-making
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|