Adobe Acrobat – Advanced
Overview:This course provides the student with the skills and knowledge necessary to work with advanced tools in Acrobat 9.
- PDF generation methods
- Preflight and validation
- Color management
- Interactive PDF forms
- Color separations
- PDF distribution and management
Before taking this course, you should complete the Adobe Acrobat 9:Introduction course, or have equivalent knowledge.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Identify appropriate techniques for generating PDF files for prepress use; specify an appropriate default settings file for generating a PDF document; and create a custom settings file.
- Discuss colourmanagement and apply colourmanagement preferences; choose an appropriate colour management workflow; soft-proof colours to simulate printer output; and convert a file’as colours to a specific colourspace.
- Adjust box sizes, apply printer’s marks, and fix hairlines; preview separations and display colour warnings; control ink colours; apply trap settings and transparency flattening; and print colour eparations.
- Identify potential problems that can occur in a print production workflow and potential printing problems; create and save a report detailing preflight results for a PDF document; create a preflight droplet for a specific preflight profile; and use the Preflight dialog box to determine whether a PDF document is PDF/X compliant.
- Discuss PDF forms and customize the Adobe LiveCycle Designer environment; set Acrobat to automatically recognize form fields; create a form in Adobe LiveCycle Designer; add and modify form objects; and preview a form’s appearance and test its input fields.
- Redact content; process a document; export a document; enable usage rights; distribute forms; and compile completed form data.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|