Adobe Acrobat – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in Adobe Acrobat are sufficient to be able to create and edit PDF's, use designer forms and collaboration and secure your documents.
- Getting Started
- PDF accessibility
- Creating PDF documents
- Modifying PDF documents
- Document security
- Document review techniques
- Document navigation tools
Adobe Acrobat is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of the PDF generation software.
Adobe Acrobat Version XI assumes some knowledge of the software. It would also be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Duration: 2 Days
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Start Acrobat, open a document, navigate and exit
- View and print PDFs
- Create PDFs
- Merge documents into a single PDF and create PDF portfolios
- Modify PDF documents
- Create and edit bookmarks
- Create a variety of links
- Create and work with PDF forms
- Create forms from scratch and from built-in templates
- Work with the Acrobat review and commenting features
- Use a range of tools to search for information in PDF documents
- Work confidently with some of the security options available in Acrobat
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|