Adobe Acrobat – Introduction
The skills and knowledge acquired in Adobe Acrobat are sufficient to be able to create and edit PDF’s, use designer forms and collaboration and secure your documents.
- Getting Started
- PDF accessibility
- Creating PDF documents
- Modifying PDF documents
- Document security
- Document review techniques
- Document navigation tools
Adobe Acrobat is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of the PDF generation software.
Adobe Acrobat Version XI assumes some knowledge of the software. It would also be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Duration: 2 Days
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Start Acrobat, open a document, navigate and exit
- View and print PDFs
- Create PDFs
- Merge documents into a single PDF and create PDF portfolios
- Modify PDF documents
- Create and edit bookmarks
- Create a variety of links
- Create and work with PDF forms
- Create forms from scratch and from built-in templates
- Work with the Acrobat review and commenting features
- Use a range of tools to search for information in PDF documents
- Work confidently with some of the security options available in Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat – Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Adobe Acrobat – Introduction Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Adobe Acrobat – Introduction Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Adobe Acrobat - Introduction||07/07/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$485.00||Enrol|
|Adobe Acrobat - Introduction||04/08/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$485.00||Enrol|
|Adobe Acrobat - Introduction||01/09/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$485.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|