Adobe Illustrator – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to understand the components of Illustrator to best utilise its features.
This course is an illustration and drawing program designed for users who want to learn how to create vector based graphics for design, web design and desktop publishing material.
At the completion of this course participants will have knowledge of:
- Understand the elements that make up the Illustrator workspace
- Learn the basic and essential techniques to work with objects
- Understand how to set up a new document
- Draw basic shapes using the shapes tools
- Understand colour and apply colour to object fills and strokes
- Reshape objects using the Transform and Shape Builder tools
- Understand how to apply and edit gradients and patterns using available tools
- Arrange objects and use layers to manage artwork
- Insert and import text and apply character and paragraph formatting and effects to text, and placing and editing an image
- Use templates and work with libraries
- Draw objects using the Pen tool
- Apply a range of Illustrator effects
- Understand how to save and export in a variety of file formats to suit different purposes, and to print an Illustrator document
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|