Adobe InDesign – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to understand the components of InDesign to best utilise its features.
This course is designed for those with a sound understanding of InDesign CS2 and aims to give a solid understanding of Adobe’s InDesign software.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Set up multiple-page spreads; create tint and gradient swatches; use object libraries; and evenly space and align items.
- Create and edit vector paths; create and edit clipping paths; and wrap type on a path.
- Manually resize type; use Quick Apply; create path-based text wraps and convert type to outlines; precisely control leading, hyphenation, justification, and horizontal spacing in text; and use shortcuts with fonts.
- Create lighting effects; adjust transparency; and define and use object styles.
- Create, modify, and format tables; add headers and footers to tables; and merge table cells.
- Edit text with the Story Editor; insert special characters; create column, frame, and page breaks; and use anchored objects.
- Create sections, tables of contents, and indexes for a document; and combine several documents into a book file for printing.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|