Adobe InDesign – Introduction
Overview:InDesign is the new standard in layout and design, delivering faster production workflows and creative freedom for design professionals.
Whether you’re a graphic design novice, student, graphic designer, educator, or are just new to the Adobe Creative Suite, this course will give you a solid introduction to Adobe’s InDesign software.
Duration: 1 Day
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Create and apply color swatches, using the Color palette
- Open an existing document and identify components of the InDesign document window
- Create paths by using the Pencil and Pen tools
- Import text, thread, and unthread text frames
- Create basic shapes & select and transform objects
- Crop and mask images in frames
- Create a table, add text and graphics to a table
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|