Adobe Photoshop – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to understand the Photoshop screen, the different palettes and use the Photoshop tools to modify and adjust images.
This publication is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Adobe Photoshop to create, modify and adjust images and photographs. It is ideal for people who work in any area that involves the use of images or photographs.
Duration: 1 Day
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic tools and palettes that comprise the Photoshop screen
- Work with selections
- Work with images
- Work with layers in an image
- Save images in various formats
- Perform various functions with colours
- Use the painting and retouching tools
- Adjust and retouch images.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|