Business Etiquette and Professionalism
Overview:The skills and knowledge that you gain in the Business Etiquette and Professionalism course will allow you to hone a professional and crisp demeanour at work. You will also learn the correct business etiquette for interacting with colleagues in various situations. You will learn:
- The principals of professional behaviour
- How to always be your best
- Meeting and greeting
- Interview etiquette - what to do before, during and after job interviews
- Planning and attending business meetings including office meetings and meal meetings
- Electronic etiquette - working with voicemail, phones and emails
- Multicultural etiquette - defining the challenge
- Five steps to dealing with diversity
- Guidelines for managing diverse relationships
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you will have achieved a number of learning outcomes. You will have the knowledge to:
- Discuss business etiquette and its role
- Understand correct professional behaviour including meeting and greeting, the sending of social invitations to associates and how to always be your best.
- Know how to manage job in interviews, from understanding the interview process, to what to do before, during and after the interview.
- Understand the correct planning of business meetings and the correct protocol for attending meetings which take place in the office, as well as meal meetings
- Learn professional electronic etiquette which covers the professional use of voicemail, phones and email communications.
- Be aware of multi-cultural etiquette, which covers how to deal with diversity and how to manage diverse relationships in the workplace.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$225||per day|