Business Etiquette and Professionalism
The skills and knowledge that you gain in the Business Etiquette and Professionalism course will allow you to hone a professional and crisp demeanour at work.
You will also learn the correct business etiquette for interacting with colleagues in various situations.
You will learn:
- The principals of professional behaviour
- How to always be your best
- Meeting and greeting
- Interview etiquette – what to do before, during and after job interviews
- Planning and attending business meetings including office meetings and meal meetings
- Electronic etiquette – working with voicemail, phones and emails
- Multicultural etiquette – defining the challenge
- Five steps to dealing with diversity
- Guidelines for managing diverse relationships
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you will have achieved a number of learning outcomes. You will have the knowledge to:
- Discuss business etiquette and its role
- Understand correct professional behaviour including meeting and greeting, the sending of social invitations to associates and how to always be your best.
- Know how to manage job in interviews, from understanding the interview process, to what to do before, during and after the interview.
- Understand the correct planning of business meetings and the correct protocol for attending meetings which take place in the office, as well as meal meetings
- Learn professional electronic etiquette which covers the professional use of voicemail, phones and email communications.
- Be aware of multi-cultural etiquette, which covers how to deal with diversity and how to manage diverse relationships in the workplace.
|1-3 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|