Business Etiquette and Professionalism
Overview:The skills and knowledge that you gain in the Business Etiquette and Professionalism course will allow you to hone a professional and crisp demeanour at work. You will also learn the correct business etiquette for interacting with colleagues in various situations, including: - meeting and greeting - sending invitations - interviewing - planning office meetings and meetings over meals - electronic communication including email, phone and voicemail - dealing with multicultural diversity
This course has only one level
In this course participants will:
- Understanding correct professional behaviour including meeting and greeting, the sending of social invitations to associates and how to always be your best.
- Understanding the interview process from what to do before an interview, during the interview and after. You will also understand the correct behaviour to use when in the waiting room.
- Understanding the correct planning of business meetings and the correct etiquette for business meetings. This understanding will cover meetings which take place in the office as well as ones which are considered to be meal meetings.
- Understanding professional electronic etiquette which covers correct voicemail use, professional email and cell phone use.
- Understanding multi-cultural etiquette which covers the definition of the challenge of this etiquette, knowing how to deal with diversity and how to manage diverse relationships in the workplace.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|