Business Finance Essentials
The Business Finance Essentials course will introduce you to Budgets, the ground rules of Finance and how to read Financial Statements. The skills you learn will also allow you to evaluate business performance, including determining Liquidity, Profitability and Solvency.
You will also gain an understanding of the decision making process involved in Investments, and Project appraisal techniques.
The Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis section is used to determine how changes in costs and volume can affect a company’s operating income and net income.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Budgeting Fundamentals
- Managing a Budget
- Exploring the Ground Rules of Finance
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Evaluating Company Performance
- Making Investment Decisions
- Market Demand Calculation Details
This course has only one level
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Describe critical aspects of the budgeting process, including budgeting matters and methods of budgeting.
- Investigate the three major components of a budget, and examine the process of managing a budget.
- Determine the internal and external parties affected by a company’s operations.
- Understand the differences between cash-based and accrual-based methods of accounting.
- Delve into the makeup of an income statement, a balance sheet, and a cash flow statement.
- Use common financial statements to conduct both a trend evaluation and a competitive evaluation. You will also look at the many financial ratios that offer valuable information about a company’s ability to generate revenue, meet financial obligations, and manage debt.
- Examine the decision-making process when considering potential investments. You will also explore a number of financial formulas that will help you assess the value of such investments.
|1-3 trainees||$4,995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$8,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$995||per day|