Coaching for Development
The Coaching for Development course can help you understand what is needed from you as a leader. The course offers you practical advice and skills for coaching the people in your team and your organisation.
You will learn:
- The role of a Manager as a Coach
- Coaching for development
- A systems approach for development
- The five phases of development
- The roles of a Coach
- Six tools for coaches
- How to give effective feedback
- Your Action Plan for success
This course has only one level
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the role of manager as coach.
- Clarify the meaning for five roles of coaches.
- Give examples of techniques in quality coaching decisions.
|1-3 trainees||$2,599||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$4,099||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|