Coaching for Development
Overview:Coaching for development is a course that can help you understand what is needed from you as a leader. The course not only helps you understand coaching, but also offers you some practice advice and skills that enables you to impart your knowledge to other people in your team and company.
This course has only one level
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the role of manager as coach.
- Clarify the meaning for five roles of coaches.
- Give examples of techniques in quality coaching decisions.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$140||per day|