Customer Service in the Information Age
The Customer Service in the Information Age course is a whole new ballgame.
The course covers the customer service basics, with a new century twist. In this training course you will learn how to:
- facilitate customer service with technology
- keep current with your company’s promotions
- supplement software with human interaction
- provide customer service while using common sense over technology
- design your website to be customer-focussed
- test your website for effectiveness
- offer after-sales help via multiple means
- present a positive impression via email
- learn CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- manage customer retention
- learn the 80/20 rule of customer service
- mine referral business from existing customers
- provide effective automated telephone services
- set up automated telephone systems correctly
- create brief automated messages which are to the point
- learn to return voice mail calls promptly
Why You Should Invest in Customer Service in the Information Age for Your Team
Customer service training will equip your employees with practical strategies when working with both customers and co-workers. It will provide your organisation with numerous benefits, such as enhanced worker adaptability, improved employee skills and abilities, decreased resistance to change and higher levels of staff retention. Develop a quantifiable objective for your customer service, drive sales, and gain a competitive edge in your industry.
Whether you desire to meet all your customer time frames, reduce the number of referrals to management or tech support, or develop sales leads, improving your teams customer service skills will provide immediate, measurable benefits. Work with your CTO Program Manager to customise your training workshops to meet your needs.
Benefits of Customer Service in the Information Age Training Courses
Consider the benefits of investing in a customer service course for your workplace.
- Increase employee motivation and engagement: You can show your employees that you value their efforts and care about their skills development when you provide staff training. This course can help staff to better understand the impact they have on the company, to engage them more and to motivate them to do an excellent job.
- Improve customer service skills: Employees can improve their customer service skills and acquire new ones through a course that highlights effective communication, listening, organisation and problem-solving. By training your staff through the program you can create a standard process for dealing with customers as well as a sense of team unity.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Having the skills and processes to address a customer’s concern at the first point of contact can increase your customer satisfaction. Your customers will remember the quick resolution and excellent care from staff, which can make them loyal to your business and return in the future.
What You Can Expect from Corporate Training Options regarding Customer Service Courses
Areas you can cover in our customer service training include:
- Calming upset customers: We help you develop the skills needed to understand why customers get confused and how you can help calm the situation. You will learn why listening is critical and how you can be proactive and prevent an uncomfortable situation.
- Retaining customers: Excellent customer service goes beyond the immediate sale, and our course can help your organisation to develop strategies that increase customer loyalty. You will learn insights into the needs and expectations of your customers and how effective communication can help retain your customers.
- Telephone courtesy: You can equip your team with necessary yet important telephone skills through our training courses. These skills include how to be professional when speaking to customers on the telephone, active listening, answering questions, negotiating, managing messages, and more. Our facilitators will also guide your team on how to handle various customer behaviours over the phone.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Customer Service Training?
It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored customer service training program.
This course has only one level
- The BEST Customer Service System
- Calming Upset Customers
- Customer Service Excellence
- Beyond Customer Service - Effective Programs to Retain Your Customers
- Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service Skills
- Call Centre Success - Essential Skills
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Professional Telephone Skills
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Review basic customer service skills, especially as they relate to applying new technology in giving personal attention to customers
- Explore internet customer service, including Web site design for customer responsiveness and Web-based customer support systems
- Present strategies for e-mail customer service that save your customers time and effort, yet still convey a personal connection
- Introduce Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, and show how CRM principles apply to customer service
- Explain how automated telephone systems in customer service can be made more customer-friendly
|1-3 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$2,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|