Customer Service in the Information Age
Overview:This course will teach you how to go above and beyond when dealing your customers, and how to develop effective programs for retaining your customers.
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Review basic customer service skills, especially as they relate to applying new technology in giving personal attention to customers
- Explore internet customer service, including Web site design for customer responsiveness and Web-based customer support systems
- Present strategies for e-mail customer service that save your customers time and effort, yet still convey a personal connection
- Introduce Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, and show how CRM principles apply to customer service
- Explain how automated telephone systems in customer service can be made more customer-friendly
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$130||per day|