FileMaker Pro – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to create real-world database applications that collect data, permit data to be queried, produce reports and display information in forms.
This course is primarily designed for people who know how to use FileMaker Pro and want to learn more about the relationships within FileMaker Pro. It is ideal for people who work in a variety of tasks and occupations where the assembly and collection of data is important.
Duration: 2 Days
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Define Database
- Identify kinds of relationships
- Use Terminology
- Build simple examples:
- Use global fields (or variables) to create related data
- Aggregate vs Summary functions
- Create dependent value lists
- Extended priveleges
- Network databases
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|