FileMaker Pro – Server Management & Web Publishing
Overview:This course provides all the resources you need to master FileMaker Pro essentials and to develop and deploy professional FileMaker Pro solutions with ease.
This course is designed to address your questions and take you to the next level of knowledge and expertise in FileMaker Pro.
Duration: 1 Day
At the completion of this course participants will have covered:
- Hosting Options
- Server Migration Tools
- Installing and Configuring Server 9
- Server Administration
- Connectivity Standards
- Mechanics of ODBC
- Benefits of IWP
- Deployment Options and requirements
- IWP “Best Practices”
- Custom Web Publishing as a Publishing Choice
- Configuring the Web Publishing Engine
- About XML
- Publishing FileMaker Data as XML
- Other Database Actions
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$175||per day|