Google AdWords – Introduction
Overview:Google AdWords is Google's online advertising program that aids users in reaching new customers and growing businesses, by allowing choices in where your ads appear, budget setting, and tracking the impact of your ads.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Create and navigate a Google AdWords account
- Create and manage ad campaigns
- Work with keywords
- Write ads for Google AdWords
- Manage bidding and budgets
- Launch and manage ads
- Create financial and performance reports
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|