Google Apps for Business
Overview:Google Apps for Business is a course that teaches users of Google Apps, such as Gmail and Google Calendar, how to use the functions of these apps to optimise communication and collaboration within a business setting.
Duration: 2 Days
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic features of Google Apps
- Communicate using Gmail
- Communicate using Gmail Chat and Google Talk
- Use Google Calendar to keep track of schedules
- Create and share documents and presentations using Google Docs
- Work with Google Spreadsheets and Forms
- Communicate and collaborate with others using Google Groups
- Create and customise a site using Google Sites
- Upload and share videos in Google Video
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,295||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|