Google Drive and Productivity Apps
Overview:Google Drive is a file storage service that allows users to store documents in the Cloud and collaborate with other productivity apps such as Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings as well as Google Sheets and Forms.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Navigate in the Google Apps environment
- Store documents by using Google Drive
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings
- Collaborate with Google Sheets and Forms
- Communicate using Google Hangouts
- Manage schedules by using Google Calendar
- Collaborate by using Google Sites
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|