Leading Virtual Teams
The Leading Virtual Teams course will help you learn how to put together and lead a successful virtual team in a stimulating work environment.
You will learn:
- How to bring a virtual team together
- Establishing virtual team priorities
- Obtaining resources for your virtual team
- Identifying and working with cultural differences
- Establishing your virtual team culture
- Creating your virtual team work environment
- Choosing your technology
- Training your virtual team
- Responding to external influences
- How to be a virtual team ambassador
- Managing reactions to external sources of change
- Ensuring your virtual team’s success
- Managing virtual team performance
- Celebrating your virtual team
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Put together a virtual team poised for success.
- Create a virtual work environment that supports your virtual team culture.
- Respond to external influences so virtual team contributions are relevant and understood.
- Ensure virtual team success so the team can achieve its potential for high performance.
|1-3 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$195||per day|