Mac OS X – Introduction
Overview:This course walks students through the process of installing and configuring, then introduces the Mac OS desktop before moving on to more advanced Finder techniques.
- Mac OS X Overview
- Working with Mac OS X
- What’s new in Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Tips and Tricks
Whether you’re switching from Windows or upgrading from an older Mac OS, this task-based course represents the surest way to understand some of the new features of Mac OS X.
Duration: Other Apple Software Training Courses:
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand Mac OS X New Technologies
- Use Mac OS X Finder Overview
- Install and configure
- Set the Mac OS desktop
- Use Advanced Finder techniques
- Print and fax
- Connect to the Internet
- Use Account management
- Configure the Mac for multiple users
- Use Multi-way video in iChat AV
- Use The enhanced Mail application
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|