Microsoft Access – Intermediate
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in this course include ensuring that data is entered correctly, how to create more sophisticated and complex queries, and is introduced to some basic automation techniques involving macros.
This course is primarily designed for people who have an understanding of how tables are created, records are entered, modified and deleted, and how simple queries, reports and forms are created.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Access Intermediate*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Use various data validation features in Access to protect data
- Format the data in a table
- Perform more advanced queries using a variety of querying techniques
- Create and use parameter queries
- Create calculated queries
- Modify and adapt an existing form according to specific needs
- Create and use macros in Access
- Work with a number of macro techniques
- Create macros on forms
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|