Microsoft Access – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to be able to create database systems, enter, edit and delete data in database files, produce information in forms and reports and generate queries on the data.
This training is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Access to create databases. It is ideal for people who work in a variety of tasks and occupations where the assembly and collection of data is important.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Access Introduction*
At the completion of this courseparticipants shouldbe able to:
- Understand how Access is used and how to navigate around it
- Design a database with lookup tables
- Create a database structure using Access
- Modify the structure of an existing table
- Add records to a new table
- Add transactional records to a lookup database
- Work with the records in a database table
- Sort and filter records in a table
- Create simple and effective queries
- Create meaningful reports from tables
- create and use a variety of forms
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$175||per day|