Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Introduction
Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365
The Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 course covers the following:
- What are your aims from this course?
- What business challenges are you hoping to address with Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Introduction to CRM
- What is CRM?
- Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 via your browser, Outlook, and mobile device
- Configurability of Microsoft Dynamics 365, and what that means to you
- Navigation and Key terms
- Different ways of searching for data in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- B2B and B2C – which is most important to you?
Sales in Dynamics 365
- The customer model in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Handling more complex relationships with Connections
- The transition points within a sale – in plain English
- Sales Processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Interacting with a lead
- Qualifying a Lead
- The entire Sale Process
Marketing in Dynamics 365
- Overview of marketing automation functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Marketing Lists
- Quick Campaigns
- Quick Campaigns
- What marketing does not include
Customer Service in Dynamics 365
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Incident management
- Entitlement management
- Knowledge Management
- Getting to grips with Incident Management
- Using more detailed activities
- An overview of Entitlement management
- An introduction to Knowledge Management
- Article Templates
Introduction to the Product Catalogue in Dynamics 365
- Families and Products
- Discount lists and discount levels
- Units and Unit Groups
- Price Lists and Price List items
- Setting up the Product Catalogue
Getting more from Dynamics 365
- Understanding Views and Forms
- Advanced Find
- Standard reports
- Custom reports
- SSRS Reports
- Report Wizard
For more courses head to:
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365
This course is designed to introduce you to the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Introduction course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers, the Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office 365.
This course covers Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the Introduction level.
At the end of this course, you have:
- An understanding of navigating CRM
- How CRM manages your customers – giving that single source of truth
- Manage communication
- How CRM supports sales, service and marketing
- Introduction to reporting with CRM
Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend the Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Training, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Introduction||01/09/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$985.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$2,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$295||per day|
|1-3 trainees||$4,995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$5,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$595||per day|