Microsoft Excel – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to allow the user to create lookup functions, set Excel working options, enhance charts, protect worksheet data, perform advanced data operations using summarising, PivotTables, data consolidations, goal seeking, and Solver, and create and use macros.
This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to deal with workbook automation and productivity features. It includes areas such as workbook and worksheet consolidation and linking, data analysis tools, and automating workbook operations using macros.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Excel Advanced*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Use a range of lookup and reference functions
- Modify Excel options
- Customise the formatting of charts in Excel
- Create and use labels and names in a workbook
- Protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- Create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- Use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- Use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks into one
- Understand and create simple PivotTable reports
- Construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- Create and edit a PivotChart
- Use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- Group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheetUse Solver to solve more complex and intricate problems
- Create recorded macros in Excel
- Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|