Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
The skills and knowledge acquired in this Microsoft Excel – Intermediate course enable you to expand your knowledge and learn how to create more productive workbooks. It covers formulas and function techniques, advanced formatting and charting features and data manipulation tools like goal seeking.
The course topics include:
- Filling Data
- Worksheet Techniques
- Page Setup
- Applying Borders
- Essential Functions
- Complex Formulas
- Defined Names
- Number formatting Techniques
- Conditional Formatting
- Goal Seeking
- The Quick Analysis Tools
- Worksheet Tables
- Chart Elements
- Chart Object Formatting
To get a quote for this Microsoft Excel – Intermediate course today, click here
How a Microsoft Excel Course offers Real Business Benefits
Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task, and a Microsoft Excel course could be the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
Many times, when working in spreadsheets, you may identify a problem but be unsure of the appropriate solution. With assistance from Corporate Training Options, you and your team can enhance your Excel skills with ease.
The Benefits of Intermediate Excel Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages Microsoft Excel training creates? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding of the software necessary to take full advantage of what Excel can enable you to accomplish. Creating more elegant worksheets can enhance productivity, improve presentability, and save you or your team time on urgent tasks without cutting corners. Even today, Excel is an industry leader for a reason: its versatility is virtually unmatched.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills. Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt our Excel workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you. On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Excel Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your intermediate Excel training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Excel. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Excel.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help when you arrange your Excel training today.
This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to work more efficiently with workbooks and worksheets, enhance the appearance of data and worksheets, perform analysis using functions, and to use the sorting and filtering features to manage and analyse data.
This course covers Microsoft Excel at the Intermediate level.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- apply borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- use common worksheet functions
- create more complex formulas and functions
- create and use defined names in a workbook
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to worksheet cells
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- understand and use Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- create and work with tables
- use a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- select and change the format of objects in a chart
Microsoft Excel – Intermediate – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$89||per day|