Microsoft Excel – PowerPivot
Overview:These courses are designed for Excel users who are interested in using PowerPivot to produce their own Business Intelligence reports.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Excel – PowerPivot
During this course participants will:
- Understand the basics of PowerPivot
- Understand DAX and how to use it
- Learn about data modelling with all of the PowerPivot features
- Understand the different options for loading data into PowerPivot
- Learn how to understand and use CALCULATE
- Work with date calculations, including Year To Date and Parallel Period in Prior Year
- Learn complex formula patterns, such as ratios, percentages, ranking, and ABC analysis
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|