Microsoft Office for Mac
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in the Microsoft Office for Mac course are sufficient to be able to identify new and enhanced features that are common across all applications in Microsoft Office. Modify documents using Word, enhance worksheet data using Excel, augment a presentation using PowerPoint and utilise mail, calendars, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Office for Mac.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Office for Mac.
However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of computers and the operating system environment.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Word for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft Word for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Excel for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel for Mac - Introduction
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify new and enhanced features that are common across all applications in Office for Mac.
- Quickly create visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
- Build complex documents with columns, footnotes, headers, and tables
- Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
- Quickly move, copy, delete, and format large amounts of data with Excel ranges
- Use charts to make data more visual, intuitively understandable, and actionable
- Create PowerPoint slide shows with animations and transitions
- Use Outlook for Mac to efficiently manage your email, contacts, and calendar
- Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
- Enhance your OneNote notebooks with links, files, and more
- Customize your Office applications to work the way you do
- Store and share your Office files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive
- Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|