Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course will allow users to effectively use Microsoft OneNote to insert, tag and format notes; research information using linked notes; and share information.
This course is intended for new and current users of Microsoft OneNote who wish to increase their working knowledge of the software and its uses.
1 Day (Microsoft OneNote 2016)
2 Days (Microsoft OneNote 2013, Microsoft OneNote 2010)
This course has only one level
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Start OneNote and open and navigate notebooks
- Add various forms of content to a notebook
- Create and use Quick Notes
- Work with tables
- Use the drawing tools
- Create and work with tags
- Print and export notebooks
- Work with the security features in OneNote
- Share and work on shared notebooks
- Work the Outlook integration features in OneNote
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|