Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate training is designed to help you and your team boost business productivity, by giving you the tools and ability to automate processes within your organisation.
At the completion of this course you’ll be able to quickly automate your workflows, enable business logic to simplify app building, and model your processes across connected data sources, popular apps and services.
The Microsoft Power Automate training course topics include:
- An overview of Power Automate
- Getting Started with Power Automate
- Learn about Power Automate Workflows
- Integration with Tools and Services
- The Power Automate mobile app
- Administration and Maintenance of your workflows
How Microsoft Power Automate Training offers Real Business Benefits
Microsoft Power Automate has simplified the business processes of organisations around the world. Training in Power Automate will empower everyone in your organisation to build automated processes. You can use the workflow tools along with prebuilt connectors to easily automate repetitive, mundane tasks.
The Benefits of Microsoft Power Automate Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages Microsoft Power Automate training creates? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The ability to automate repetitive tasks quickly and more securely, using drag and drop tools and connectors
- Record and visualise your processes to create workflows and boost efficiency
- Use guided recommendations for insights that take the guesswork out of what to automate
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding necessary, to take full advantage of what Power Automate can help you accomplish.
- Power Automate is available for desktops, mobiles and via the web
- You can also automate collaboratively, with the Power Automate app within Microsoft Teams
- Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task. A Microsoft Power Automate course is the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
What You Can Expect from CTO with an onsite, customised Microsoft Power Automate Course
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what the Power Automate tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the training courses we cover.
- Your course will be delivered by highly trained professional facilitators, who have the well developed skills necessary to advance your understanding of Microsoft Power Automate workflows.
- Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and are very adept at sharing their learning with others. We’re confident you and your team will benefit from your training experience.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills.
- Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt your Power Automate training to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you.
- On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
With over 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
Discover how we can help when you arrange your Microsoft Power Automate training today.
Call CTO on 1300 667 660
Microsoft Power Automate Training
The Microsoft Power Automate training course assumes little or no knowledge of the Power Automate software.
However, trainees attending the Microsoft Power Automate course should have prior experience of using Microsoft 365, including working with OneDrive, SharePoint lists & libraries, and content approval processes to a reasonably advanced level.
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Power Automate.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- understand what Microsoft Power Automate is
- use Power Automate to turn business processes into automated workflows
- understand the components of Power Automate and their correct use
- be able to create and edit consistent and visual workflows
- describe the benefits of working with Power Automate
- integrate other tools and apps within Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Power Automate Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$159||per day|