Microsoft Project – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to use some of the more advanced features effectively. This includes custom views, filter techniques, templates, exporting data, multiple projects and linked projects.
This course is primarily designed for people who have used or are using Microsoft Project and wish to improve their knowledge and skills in the use of the software.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Project Advanced*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Work with the various views and create custom views
- Work with the various table and filter techniques
- Use, create and modify project templates
- Export data from Project to other applications
- Work with the predefined reports and create new custom reports
- Create Web pages based on Project data
- Work with multiple project files simultaneously and create workspaces
- Work with linked projects
- Work with shared resources where more than one project uses the same resource pool
- Successfully break large project files down into more manageable chunks
- Create and use macros in Project
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$175||per day|