Microsoft Project – Advanced
The skills and knowledge acquired in your Microsoft Project Advanced course are sufficient to be able effectively use some of the more advanced features of Microsoft Project.
This includes custom views, filter techniques, templates, exporting data, multiple projects and linked projects.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Project Advanced Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Project. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Project Advanced training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
This course is primarily designed for people who have used or are using Microsoft Project and wish to improve their knowledge and skills in the software to an advanced level.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Project Advanced*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Work with the various views and create custom views
- Work with the various table and filter techniques
- Use, create and modify project templates
- Export data from Project to other applications
- Work with the predefined reports and create new custom reports
- Create Web pages based on Project data
- Work with multiple project files simultaneously and create workspaces
- Work with linked projects
- Work with shared resources where more than one project uses the same resource pool
- Successfully break large project files down into more manageable chunks
- Create and use macros in Project
Microsoft Project Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Project Advanced Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$159||per day|