Microsoft Project – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to create a new project, enter and work with tasks and resources, schedule and track a project, manage and monitor project costs, and print effective project information.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to manage projects and all elements such as tasks, resources, and costs, associated with projects.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Project Introduction*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Start Microsoft Project and identify how it works
- Explain some of the key concepts associated with project management
- Enter tasks into a project file
- Create relationships between tasks in a project
- Understand and use resource assignment calculations
- Assign resources to tasks using a number of different methods
- Use various techniques for levelling over allocation of resources
- Assign material resources in a project
- Assign and track costs within a project
- Apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- Track the progress of a project
- Print various aspects of a project
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|