Microsoft Publisher – Introduction
Your Microsoft Publisher Introduction Course will teach you he skills and knowledge sufficient to create real-world documents, including letters, memos, faxes, basic flyers, basic newsletters, calendars, envelopes, labels and the like.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Publisher Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Publisher. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Publisher training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
- Publisher Orientation
- Publisher Essentials
- Objects And Frames
- Text/Text Techniques & Text Styles
- Tabs And Lists
- Mail Merge
- Stationery And Page Orientation
- Layout And Page Techniques
The Microsoft Publisher Introduction course has only one level.
Book Online or phone our National Enquiry Line : 1300 667 660
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Start, navigate and generally work with Microsoft Publisher
- Understand concepts essential to the use of Publisher
- Work with text, objects and frames in a publication
- Enhance the text in a publication
- Perform a mail merge in Microsoft Publisher
- Create drawings & WordArt objects
- Create stationery using Microsoft Publisher
- Use layout and page techniques to enhance publications
Microsoft Publisher Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Publisher Introduction Online Training, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Publisher Introduction Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Publisher - Introduction||06/10/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|