Microsoft Publisher – Introduction
The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to create real-world documents, including letters, memos, faxes, basic flyers, basic newsletters, calendars, envelopes, labels and the like.
- Publisher Orientation
- Publisher Essentials
- Objects And Frames
- Text/Text Techniques & Text Styles
- Tabs And Lists
- Mail Merge
- Stationery And Page Orientation
- Layout And Page Techniques
The Microsoft Publisher Introduction course has only one level.
Book Online or phone our National Enquiry Line : 1300 667 660
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Start, navigate and generally work with Microsoft Publisher
- Understand concepts essential to the use of Publisher
- Work with text, objects and frames in a publication
- Enhance the text in a publication
- Perform a mail merge in Microsoft Publisher
- Create drawings & WordArt objects
- Create stationery using Microsoft Publisher
- Use layout and page techniques to enhance publications
Microsoft Publisher Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Publisher Introduction Online Training, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Publisher Introduction Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Publisher - Introduction||02/06/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Publisher - Introduction||07/07/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Publisher - Introduction||04/08/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|