Microsoft SharePoint 2013 – For SharePoint Readers
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 – For SharePoint Readers are sufficient for SharePoint users with Read permission levels to be able to effectively use and operate SharePoint.
This course is designed to introduce the student to the features of Microsoft SharePoint both as a user of a SharePoint site and as an owner of a site.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint including SharePoint sites and their components
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with documents, lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint
- use the social networking features
- work with OneDrive For Business
- create, modify and delete sites in your personal site
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$175||per day|