Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired on the course are sufficient to be able to navigate and use the features of a SharePoint site and to understand how user permissions affect what features are available to them on a site.
This course is designed to introduce the student to the features of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 both as a user of a SharePoint site and as an owner of a site.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand what SharePoint is and have an understanding of SharePoint sites and their components
- work with documents and lists
- find information by working with views and the search facility
- create a default team site and switch on versioning and required check out
- create and manage documents
- create and manage list items
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- edit pages and create wiki pages
- create custom list and document libraries
- create and work with a picture library
- work with the contacts and announcements lists
- create web part pages
- create, initiate and track the progress of workflows
- create various types of sites and delete unwanted sites
- customise a site
- manage security
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|