Microsoft Skype for Business
The skills and knowledge acquired in the Microsoft Skype for Business training course are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Skype for Business, including:
- adding and working with contacts
- sending and receiving calls and instant messages
- using the presenting features
- and working with Skype for Business settings
The course covers:
- Getting started with Skype
- Skype Contacts
- Instant Messaging
- Working with Calls
- The Skype for Business Mobile App
- Skype for Business Options
This course is designed to introduce you to the features of Microsoft Skype for Business.
This Microsoft Skype for Business course has only one level.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- gain an understanding of Skype for Business, its features and how it can be used
- add and work with contacts in Skype for Business
- understand and work with instant messages
- work with audio and video features in Skype for Business
- create and join meetings in Skype for Business
- use the presenting tools
- understand and work with the Skype for Business mobile app
- understand, work with and modify Skype for Business options
Microsoft Skype for Business – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Skype for Business Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Skype for Business Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Skype for Business||06/10/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|