Microsoft VBA for Access
Overview:Microsoft VBA software training courses will teach users to use Microsoft 2013 software at a higher level.
Duration: 2 Days
This course has only one level
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand some of the aspects of developing applications in Access
- Use macros in Access
- Understand the programming environment and how forms and modules are used
- Create and work with subroutines and function procedures
- Create and work with variables
- Communicate with the user through input boxes and message boxes
- Program decision structures using IF and CASE statements
- Develop a variety of programming loops for repeating operations
- Use the DoCmd object to perform most of the operations associated with a database
- Use DAO to handle working with data in your programs
- Use ADO to handle working with data in your programs
- Use the debugging features of VBA to locate and identify errors
- Develop safeguards in your program and prevent unforeseen errors.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$175||per day|