Microsoft Windows 10
This Microsoft Windows 10 training course is designed to teach you how to operate the software to perform a range of basic tasks and functions.
- starting applications
- creating folders
- copying and moving files
- creating and using libraries
- searches and;
- personalisation functions
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers.
Duration: 1 Day
This course has only one level
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Windows 10
- Use Windows to install, update and uninstall programs
- Store data on and navigate within your computer’s drive, folders and files
- Work with several default apps
- Manage files on your computer
- Work with the Recycle Bin, Quick Access, File Explorer and the search function
- Work with Microsoft Edge
- Manage users accounts and other security features, including backing up and restoring data
Introduction to Microsoft Windows 10 – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Introduction to Microsoft Windows 10 Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Introduction to Microsoft Windows 10 Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Intro to Windows 10||15/04/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$367.00||Enrol|
|Intro to Windows 10||06/05/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$367.00||Enrol|
|Intro to Windows 10||03/06/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$367.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|