Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 10 Introduction Training is designed to teach you how to operate the Windows 10 software to perform a range of basic tasks and functions.
The Microsoft Windows 10 training course topics include:
- starting applications
- creating folders
- copying and moving files
- creating and using libraries
- personalisation functions
- new features overview
How a Microsoft Windows Course offers Real Business Benefits
Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task. A Microsoft Windows 10 course could be the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
Many times, when working in Windows 10, you may be unsure of the capabilities of the Windows 10 software. With assistance from Corporate Training Options, you and your team can enhance your Microsoft Windows 10 skills with ease.
The Benefits of Microsoft Windows 10 Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages Microsoft Windows 10 training creates? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding necessary, to take full advantage of what Windows 10 can help you accomplish.
- Take advantage of new features in Windows 10, including helping you customise your PC, increase security, and get more creative.
- Regular Windows 10 updates make it easier to get things done on your PC and across your other devices, including syncing to Android phones (7.0 or later).
- You can quickly check the latest news headlines, choose your favourite colour mode, pin frequently used websites to your taskbar, move between open website pages, and more.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Windows 10 Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the training courses we cover.
- Your course will be delivered by highly trained professionals, who have the well developed skills necessary to advance your understanding of Windows 10.
- Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will benefit from your training experience.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills.
- Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt your Windows 10 workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you.
- On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
With over 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
Discover how we can help when you arrange your Windows 10 training today.
Call CTO on 1300 667 660
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is an Introduction to Microsoft Windows 10, and has only one level.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- work with the basic components of the Windows 10 interface
- personalise the user interface
- learn how to use the Get Started app and Cortana
- work with desktop program and app windows
- use Windows to install, update and uninstall programs
- understand data storage and navigate your computer’s drives, folders and files
- work with several of the default Windows apps
- navigate the folder hierarchy and work with folders
- manage files on your computer
- understand the purpose and function of libraries, and how to manage libraries
- work with the Recycle Bin to manage deleted items
- work with Quick Access and shortcuts in File Explorer
- use the Windows search function
- manage your printer and printing tasks in Windows
- understand and work with Microsoft Edge
- manage user accounts
- work with Windows security features
- back up and restore data
- access the command line interface in Windows
- use several features to optimise the Windows operating system
Introduction to Microsoft Windows 10 – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Introduction to Microsoft Windows 10 Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,499||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|