Microsoft Windows 10
Overview:Microsoft Windows 10 is designed to teach users how to operate the software to perform a range of basic tasks and functions including; starting applications, creating folders, copying and moving files, creating and using libraries, searches, and personalisation functions.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers.
Duration: 1 Day
This course has only one level
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Windows 10
- Use Windows to install, update and uninstall programs
- Store data on and navigate within your computer’s drive, folders and files
- Work with several default apps
- Manage files on your computer
- Work with the Recycle Bin, Quick Access, File Explorer and the search function
- Work with Microsoft Edge
- Manage users accounts and other security features, including backing up and restoring data
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|