Microsoft Word – Advanced
Overview:Microsoft Word - Advanced is designed for Microsoft Word users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of the software beyond basic document creation so that they can create and work with features such as SmartArt, indexes, master documents, interactive fields and much more.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use the more advanced features of Word 2007, including document automation, outlining, working with longer documents, merging, and WordArt.
Duration: 1 Day
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Use the AutoText, AutoComplete, AutoCorrect, and AutoFormat features
- Import Excel, Word and Access data into a Word document
- Manage the use of styles
- Create, modify and delete bookmarks, endnotes and footnotes
- Work with columns
- Use outlining in documents
- Perform more complex merge operations
- Use the WordArt feature in Word
- Create fields that prompt the user for input
- Create macros in Word.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|