Microsoft Word – Introduction
Overview:This hands-on beginner’s course aims to give the learner a sound grounding in the use of Microsoft Word to create everyday documents required either at work or at home. Particular emphasis is placed on developing accurate and well-designed documents. The course begins by showing the learner how to navigate around Microsoft Word 2016. It then quickly gets the learner to create a new document before moving onto features such as text manipulation and enhancement, creating and using tabs and tables, embellishing documents with clip art and pictures, creating multiple documents through merging and printing documents.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Word 2007 to create a range of documents such as letters, memos, faxes, and reports. It is ideal for people who work in offices, for clubs or charities where there is a requirement to produce reports, tabularised numbers and more.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Find your way around the Microsoft Word screen
- Open, save and close documents and understand how documents are presented on the screen
- Create a new document
- Select and work with text in a document
- Format text in a document
- Create and use tabs stops and leaders
- Create tables of figures and text
- Access and use the help system and work safely with your computer.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|