Microsoft Word for Mac – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge covered in the Word Advanced course are sufficient to be able to manage lists, customize tables and charts, customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes, modify pictures in a document, create customized graphic elements, control text flow, use templates to automate document creation, perform the mail merge function and use macros to automate common tasks.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Word for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Excel for Mac - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel for Mac - Introduction
- Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|