MYOB Starting a New Company
Overview:MYOB AccountRight v19 - Starting A New Company!aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to set up a new company in MYOB AccountRight v19. This includes creating a new data file, customising a chart of accounts, entering customer and supplier details, and entering historical balances.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- navigate a MYOB AccountRight data file and extract some useful company information
- create a new company file for use in AccountRight
- modify an existing chart of accounts to suit your business needs
- work with opening balances
- work with historical balances
- make changes to customer and supplier details in the card file
- create an inventory in AccountRight of items for sale
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,295||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|