NetSuite ERP Accounts – Introduction
Overview:NetSuite training courses are available from CTO in the areas of: - NetSuite CRM Customer Relationship Management - NetSuite ERP Accounts - NetSuite Marketing Automation All courses cover a basic introduction to NetSuite for new users, covering NetSuite terminology, Personal Preferences and Defaults, Calendar Setup, Working with Records and Transactions, Dashboard and Portlet Setup, KPI's and Reporting.
This course is primarily designed for Company Accounts Management Teams
Duration: 2 Days
At the completion of this course participants will have a good working knowledge of:
- The NetSuite Interface
- Netsuite Employee Centre
- Dashboards and Reports
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Order Management
- General Ledger Management
- Warehouse Orders and Inventory Management
- Project Management
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|