NetSuite Marketing Automation – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course will teach you how to set up Marketing Automation features and preferences for use in the day-to-day managing of multi-channel campaigns.
This course is primarily designed for people who need are responsible for setting up and maintaining NetSuite Marketing Automation, and who need to create and manage marketing campaigns in NetSuite.
The goal of this course is to introduce the features and functions of NetSuite Marketing Automation, walking you through the three phases of creating and managing multi-channel campaigns: Framing Campaign Automation, Building Campaign Components and Launching Campaigns.
Upon completing this course you should be familiar with the capabilities of NetSuite Marketing Automation and confident that you can set up and perform day-to-day marketing operations successfully.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Configure NetSuite for Marketing Automation
- Design email templates and send scheduled email blasts
- Create online lead generating forms
- Segment customers in target groups
- Mine NetSuite data to identify opportunities
- Schedule and launch multi-channel campaigns
- Create and track keyword campaigns
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|