Organising Your Work Space
Overview:This course teaches you about the importance of keeping your work space organised and tidy, helping to eliminate clutter and prevent back logs from developing, as well as managing your mail, e-mails, documents, and your desk and papers in general.
- Why get organised?
- How backlogs develop
- Where to start
- Your work area
- Filing it and finding it
- Managing your desk and your papers
- Clearing off the stacks
- Managing your mail and your reading
- Managing e-mail and personal organisers
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Knowing how to manage paper work.
- Provide principles of organisation.
- Suggest where items should be kept.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$225||per day|