Quickbooks – Introduction
Overview:This course is aimed at people who wish to learn how to use Quickbooks to perform day-to-day business bookkeeping and accounting functions.
This course is aimed at people who wish to learn how to use Quickbooks and to perform day-to-day business bookkeeping and accounting functions.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Use basic Quickbooks navigation techniques
- Find help in Quickbooks
- Create and edit customer and supplier details
- Enter cash sales
- Create invoices
- Receive and apply customer payments
- Pay supplier accounts
- Record the purchase of goods and services
- Make payments
- Manage petty cash
- Manage credit card transactions
- Reconcile Quickbooks with various bank statements
- Create and modify reports
- Manage your company file
- Perform end of month procedures
- Extract tax information from Quickbooks
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|