The BEST Customer Service System
The BEST Customer Service System
It takes a long time to build a good reputation.
It takes only a few seconds to lose it.
This system ensures that your Customer Service providers are the BEST ambassadors in the world for your organisation.
The BEST Customer Service System was designed and developed to meet the demands for motivation and service quality through the pressures of a professional service environment. Confident, professional, enthusiastic people create an environment of success which is contagious, creating immediate impact on the wellbeing of every other area of contact.
The BEST Customer Service System embraces all elements of a customer- focussed culture, including high level self-esteem and respect for quality internal service orientation, as well as the best attitudes and actions for external customer service excellence. One particular feature of the System is the concept of ownership and responsibility, which when missing is often a cause of dissatisfaction and de-motivation, both for service staff and customer.
It’s easy to learn and remember. It was created from real life experience in Australia, so it’s culturally comfortable. And of course it’s absolutely customer focussed, both in content and in structure and design.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Customer Service Training?
When building and improving a Customer Service Team, It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored Best Customer Service training program.
This course has 1 level
- Calming Upset Customers
- Customer Service Excellence
- Beyond Customer Service - Effective Programs to Retain Your Customers
- Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service Skills
- Call Centre Success - Essential Skills
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service in the Information Age
- Professional Telephone Skills
After completing this course, you will know:
- The meaning of great service – how to ensure you deliver it and your customer receives it
- Key Success Areas – essential Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes for your workplace
- Building good relationships – even in short term interactions
- Dealing with ‘different’ people and establishing customer needs
- Professional questioning strategies and six keys to excellent listening
- Recommending the ideal suggestions and solutions for your customer
- Receiving welcoming and resolving complaints
- Going the extra K for your customer
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Empowering yourself to make a difference
|1-3 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$2,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|