Effective Communication training
Do you need to stay calm and level-headed at work, to stop difficult situations from escalating?
Would you like to learn to communicate in a way that resolves conflicts, builds trust, and increases engagement?
Then this course is for you.
The Effective Communication training course provides you with practical tools you can use to enable clear and effective communication in all situations.
You will learn about:
- The impact of face to face communication, and understand the advantages of communicating this way
- Understand that effective communication also includes the unspoken non-verbals
- The importance of becoming aware of your stance, your appearance, your voice and the spatial arrangements in a face to face encounter.
- How to choose your words carefully, and to enhance your listening ability.
- This course also helps you to adapt your face to face strengths to other communications.
What are the outcomes you will achieve after completing Effective Communication Training?
You will be able to:
- Understand the unique power of face-to-face communication, and the continuing need for it, in an electronic age
- Demonstrate that nonverbal communication is a key part of getting your message across to your audience
- Learn how to use words to create positive relationships and resolve conflicts
- Foster an attitude that good listening is one of the most important factors in human interaction
- Explore adapting face-to-face communication principles to other communication avenues, when time and costs prevent you from meeting in person
Why You Should Invest in Effective Communication Training for Your Team
Effective Communication training will equip your team with practical strategies to create a happier workplace for all. Both leaders and employees stand to gain from improving their communication skills, as a culture of open communication leaves less room for misunderstanding or workplace friction. Instead, staff relationships are able to improve and flourish, leading to more positivity and a comfortable and relaxed workplace environment.
Whether you desire to improve the atmosphere, boost productivity, facilitate collaboration and teamwork or increase customer satisfaction, improving your teams communication skills will provide immediate, measurable benefits. Work with your CTO Program Manager to customise your training workshops to meet your needs.
The Benefits of Effective Communication Training Courses
Effective communication training will provide your organisation with numerous benefits, such as preventing or quickly resolving problems, creating better relationships, and building trust between leaders and teams.
Consider the benefits of investing in Effective Communication training for your workplace.
- Builds trust in leaders & team members: A leader’s ability to listen attentively and embrace different points of view helps others trust that they are making optimal decisions for everyone in the group. This trust also extends to the team, and they feel as though they can rely on their teammates to fulfil their duties and responsibilities
- Increases employee motivation and engagement: When people have a good understanding of what they need to do, they become more engaged and motivated. Effective communication boosts satisfaction within your team, helps staff to better understand the impact they have on your organisation, and motivates them to do an excellent job.
- Creates better relationships: Good communication improves relationships. Listening carefully and offering quality feedback helps people feel heard and understood. This helps to nurture mutual respect.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Effective Communications Training?
It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your leaders and teams communicate and perform.
Our team of more than 200 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, when you’re ready to invest in your leaders and team, provide them with professional development programs. These programs allow them to improve their performance, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility. Corporate Training Options can assist, with friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored customer service training program.
This course has only one level
In this course you will:
- Gain insight into your personality type and communication preferences
- Learn to recognise other people’s personality types and communication preferences
- Learn to adjust to your own communication approach based on need and situation
- Understand barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- Learn how to effectively utilise tone
- Master methods for speaking on the spot
- Learn to listen actively and effectively
- Gain insight into asking open questions
- Become a more effective communicator through the use and application of practical tools
|1-3 trainees||$2,599||per day|
|4-10 trainees||$4,099||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|