Become a CTO Trainer
Corporate Training Options delivers business skills training in Computer Software and Professional Development courses, to individuals and corporate organisations throughout Australia.
We are currently looking for Trainers to deliver courses in:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Financial software
- Graphics & Design applications
Professional Development training
- Customer Service
- Business Administration Skills
- Management & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Marketing & Sales
- People & Culture
- Project Management
- Business Planning & Organisation
CTO Trainers require:
- a Cert IV TAA
- excellent presentation skills
- the ability to deliver training in an effective and fun way
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a flexible attitude, and
- a passion for training, learning & development
If you have strong industry experience in one or more of these fields and have the appropriate qualifications to teach, we are interested in speaking with you.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your skills and experience, and attach your current resume.
All our positions are based on a casual contract basis.