Microsoft Office 365 – Essentials
Microsoft Office 365 Essentials Training will teach you to use, operate and have an understanding of the software at an introductory level.
You will learn about the Microsoft Office features, plus Windows 10, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
The Microsoft Office 365 Essentials training topics include:
- work with the basic components of the Windows interface
- understand and use some of the features common to all Microsoft Office applications
- understand the history of word processing and the types of documents that can be created using Microsoft Word
- understand some of the key concepts of spreadsheets in Excel
- understand and create basic presentations in PowerPoint
- create and work with basic databases in Microsoft Access
- work with the Calendar feature and create and work with contacts and tasks in Outlook
To find out more about all of the Microsoft Office 365 courses which are available as part of the Office 365 suite, visit our Microsoft Office 365 page here.
How a Microsoft Office 365 Essentials Training Course offers Real Business Benefits
Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task.
Microsoft Office 365 Essentials Training could be the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
Many times, when working in the various applications in Office 365, you may be unsure of the capabilities of the software. With assistance from Corporate Training Options, you and your team can enhance your Microsoft Office 365 skills with ease.
The Benefits of Microsoft Office 365 Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages of better understanding the capabilities of Microsoft Office 365? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding necessary, to take full advantage of what Microsoft Office 365 can help you accomplish
- Learn about the productivity tools in Office 365. These include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Discover Microsoft Teams, for online collaboration and chat-based workplaces
- Learn how to store and retrieve your files on OneDrive – Microsoft’s cloud-based storage solution
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Office 365 Essentials Training Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the training courses we cover.
- Your course will be delivered by highly trained professionals, who have the well developed skills necessary to advance your understanding of Microsoft Office 365.
- Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will benefit from your training experience.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills.
- Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt your Windows 10 workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you.
- On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
With over 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
Discover how we can help when you arrange your Microsoft Office 365 Essentials training today.
Call CTO on 1300 667 660
Microsoft Office 365 – Essentials
Microsoft Office 365 – Essentials assumes little or no knowledge of the software or computers. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The skills and knowledge acquired in the Microsoft Office 365 – Essentials training course are sufficient to be able to use and operate the software at an introductory level.
To find out more about all of the Microsoft Office courses which are available as part of the Office 365 suite, visit our Microsoft Office page here.
The Microsoft Office 365 Essentials course is at an introductory level only, and gives trainees a basic overview of Windows and the Office 365 apps.
Overview & Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Work with the basic components of the Windows interface
- Understand and use some of the features common to all Microsoft Office applications
- Understand the history of word processing and the types of documents you can create in Word
- Understand some of the key underlying concepts of spreadsheets in Excel
- Understand and create basic presentations in PowerPoint
- Create and work with basic databases in Microsoft Access
- Work with Calendar feature
- Create and work with contacts and tasks in Outlook
- Share data between applications
Introduction to Microsoft Office – Essentials – Online Training
Online Training – Online Private Workshops
You can book private, customised, online training for your team. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Introduction to Microsoft Office – Essentials Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,499||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|