Microsoft Visio – Introduction to Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Visio are sufficient to create real-world drawings using shapes, stencil connectors, pages, formatting options, grids, styles, and the printing features. It has been designed for people who need to know how to create a range of diagrams and drawings such as flowcharts, business diagrams, office floor plans and organisation charts.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand what Visio is used for and how to start and close Visio
- Work with shapes
- Work with text
- Connect shapes using connector lines
- Work with page tools
- Change the size and position of shapes
- Apply a range of formats to shapes
- Work with multiple page drawings
- Use styles to store and apply formatting attributes
- Use print preview and print drawings
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|